Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2016

Rhiana and Mahnolo Blahnik Have Partnered Up to Design Shoes....Absolutely Fabulous Shoes!!!!





Okay sometimes Rhiana is a hot ass mess, but in this situation she is scoring 10s across the board honey. Singer Rhiana and Manolo Blahnik, the shoe designer made famous because Carrie on Sex in the City LOVED his shoes have teamed up and put out a line of absolutely GORGEOUS shoes and boots. But there is one pair of thigh high boots that you have to wear a belt with that while I love the style of them, I hate the fact that you have to wear the belt with them. That is stupid in my opinion.


These ankle boots are named "Dancehall Cowgirl"...absolutely superb!!! If I could afford them I would buy a pair just to do drag in again.


This shoe is called "Rih-vis". Very sexy.  There are no prices listed in the article but on Sex and the City his shoes were going for $450.00 a pair, The thigh high boots would probably be $2000 to $3000.00 if not more and the ankle boot is probably at least $1000.00. Okay, I just checked the Manolo Blahnik website, I couldn't find this new line on there but looking at his regular line, his prices have gone up. His shoes sell for anywhere from $745 to $1000.00 for some ugly ass flats. I found a shoe in his regular line called "Chaos" that looks exactly like the "Rih-vis" without the beading on the strap and they sell for $745.00. So now I am thinking that these "Rih-vis" are going to be at least $1000.00. So cheap these shoes are not! hahahaha Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment