Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Where is Ruchard Simmons? Friends Say He is Being Held Hostage By Housekeeper and 2 Others!!!


Richard Simmons Has Been Missing for Two Years, Friends Concerned He’s Being Held Hostage


I had to sit and think about this for a minute when I read the article on Yahoo News! (Hey! Dont judge my sources! hahaha) But I really agree with this article. It's been about 2 yrs since I saw Richard Simmons the flamboyant exercise guru on any show, and you used to see him all of the time. Richard who is 67 yrs old is too young and healthy to be sitting at home alone. Friends say he is being held hostage by his housekeeper, Teresa Reveles. And he is being controlled by her and Richard's brother and his long time manager. Mauro Oliveria, a friend and former assistant says that the last time he spoke to Richard, Richard told him that they could no longer be friends and get together. And Mauro asked him if he was being controlled by the housekeeper and Richard told him Yes!

So the last time Richard was seen in public was Jan 2014 when he attended a fundraiser for Covered California. And the last Interview he gave was in Dec 2013 when he sat down with CNN Anchor Brooke Baldwin.

“I said, ‘Richard, you need to get up. You need to do something,’” Oliveira recalled. “He said, ‘No, I’m tired. let me sleep.’ And nobody cares. I walked downstairs and said, ‘Teresa, Richard needs treatment.’ She said, ‘I don’t care.’” Hmmm, sounds like Richard is either depressed or he is ill. You sleep a lot with either scenario.
In January 2015, TMZ reported that the LAPD paid a visit to Simmons after they were tipped off that things might be awry at the Hollywood Hills mansion, but found Simmons alert and responsive.

No comments:

Post a Comment