Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2016

How Effing Lazy Are Americans? Nike Unveils Self Lacing Sneakers!!! Wow! Really?!!!






Shoot me in the head right now!!! Because this is just so crazy!!! Nike unveils a self lacing sneaker!!! When the wearer puts his foot into the shoe, the heel activates a sensor that sends a signal to 2 buttons on the side of the shoe that when pressed tightens or loosens the laces. No more laces hanging down and getting caught or pulled apart, there are not visible ends to the laces. The shoes will be available this holiday season and only to Nike loyalty uses who have the Nike + app and they will be available in 3 colors. Neither the price nor the 3 colors were revealed. Yeah, I bet these shoes are not going to be cheap, I'm guessing $300.00 or more per pair. And the colors will probably black, white and blue. (Just guessing but those are the 3 most popular colors for shoes. Just call me Capt Obvious!! hahaha) I think the shoe is really ugly and boring. The cutest thing about it is the little blue light on the side. I wonder what size battery these shoes takes? And does it come with replacement batteries? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment