Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Dr. Oz Reveals that Rotisserie Chicken Is Processed and Has MSG on It.....NO! Way!! Tell Me Something I Didn't Know, Dr!!!!




Dr. Oz reveals that rotisserie chicken is processed at factories and contains MSG and sugar as a seasoning in the skin. Bitch please. LOL  Tell me something that I didn't know. Of course, that chicken is "processed" in a factory so that all a Costco or Walmart employee has to do is skewer it and put it in an oven to cook. DUH!!!! Hey Dr. Oz if you are going to do an investigative piece why don't you do one actually involves an investigation. Don't tell me shit I already know or figured out on my own. Telling me that rotisserie chicken has MSG is like telling me that chicken noodle soup has chicken in it. DUH!!! That's like Chinese food, unless they say NO MSG, then I automatically assume there is MSG in it. Next!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment