Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Madonna's Son Rocco Richie Arrested for Marijuana Possession!!!



Image result for Rocco ritchie pics

Wow, just when you think it's safe to open up Yahoo News and Bam! Another Hot story! Legendary singer Madonna's 16 yr old son, Rocco Richie was arrested for marijuana possession in London on Sept 28 th, after a months long investigation. Ooohhh Snap! That means he probably sold some to an undercover officer. You don't really want to go to prison in Europe, their prisons are not like ours here in the USA. I'm told. I've never been in either, thank God!!! hahahaha Madonna released a statement saying it "was a family matter". She also stated, "I love my son very much. I will do whatever I can to give him the support that he needs, and I ask that you respect our privacy at this time." This is the latest drama between Madonna and her son, last summer Madonna and her ex, Guy Richie were involved in a custody dispute over Rocco. Rocco jumped on a plane and flew to London to live with his father, but Madonna wanted him at home with her and the other children. They eventually agreed to allow Rocco to remain in London with his father. Rocco probably wont do any time, he is white and he is rich or at least both of his parents are rich so most likely he will get probation or some other slap on the wrist.


No comments:

Post a Comment