Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2016

What Are You Thankful for This Thanksgiving?

I want to take a moment to share with everyone what I am thankful for this Thanksgiving Holiday season. I am thankful to be alive. What some of you don't know is that I died and almost went to Heaven back in July of this year. I had a deadly case of pneumonia, I developed sepsis which caused all of my organs to shut down and then I died. Luckily, the doctors were able to bring back by electro shocking my heart and giving me a tracheotomy. I was then placed on a ventilator until I was able to breath on my own. I was hospitalized in 2 hospitals and then a skilled nursing facility, that's why there is a 3 month break from Jun 24th to Oct 5th of this year. I just want to thank all of my family and friends who prayed for my recovery and I especially want to thank my family and friends for visiting me at the different facilities. I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment