Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Multiple Outlets Reporting That Madonna and Idris Elba Are Dating!!!

Idris Elba shoots down reports that he's dating Madonna

Okay this is just disgusting. Hey Idris please, please say it aint so!!!! Which he did in a tweet. LOL Okay here is the skinny. Rumors are flying that Idris Elba and that old hag Madonna are dating. They were spotted making out at the M club in London this weekend. Then Madonna posted a pic to her Instagram with her and Idris laying on the floor and she wrote "I knocked him out". Hmmm now did she mean sexually or with her fists?? Hmmmm. Anyway, if I were Idris I would drink an entire bottle of Listerine after kissing Madonna, you dont know where her mouth has been but I can guarantee you that wasn't any place nice. Oooh SNAP!!! That was a read! hahahahaha On Sunday, Idris tweeted, "Am I sleeping with Madonna? No motherfuckers,..Don't believe the Hype" Okay normally I would take his word for this kind of situation. But Madonna is a slut. And Idris is fine as hell, I KNOW Madonna  put the moves on him. And unless Idris is gay, I would dollars to donuts that he hit that. LOL So hey Idris, stop lying and just admit it dude! We (John Q Public) really dont care, not until you start lying to us. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment