Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Rapper Kanye West Hospitalized on Monday for Undisclosed Reason!!!




On Monday around 1:20 pm LAPD was called to Kanye's house for a disturbance, once they arrived they discovered a "medical emergency" and they called for Paramedics. After the Paramedics arrived they assessed the situation and then decided that Kanye West needed to be transported to the hospital.Which they did and Kanye was admitted for an undisclosed situation. Wow! Maybe he is there on a 5150 hold because he clearly lost his fucking mind in Sacramento over this weekend when he performed 2 or 3 songs and then went into a tirade about Beyonce. JayZ and Mark Zuckerberg among other things. Then he drops the mic and walks off stage. Look dude, first of all you were 90 mins late getting here and now you do this and walk off the stage!!!! You must be out of your fucking mind to do this. I paid over $200 for these tickets and bought a new outfit and smoked some good herb and I was all set to get entertained. And I didn't you OWE me! Asswipe!!! LOL That's how I would have felt if I were a fan of his. LOL

Later on on Monday Kanye cancelled the remaining 21 dates for his Saint Pablo tour. Hmmm, I wonder why? I just hope he gets the help that he so desperately needs!!! See a shrink you nut!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment