Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2016

James Debarge Reveals that He Has a Secret Daughter With Janet Jackson!!! I Knew It!!!!


A  young Janet Jackson with her then husband James Debarge.
OMG!!! The truth finally comes out!!!! James Debarge who eloped with Janet Jackson when she was just 18 yrs old and he was 21 reveals that he has a secret daughter with Janet. HOT DAYUM!!! I remember when Janet was on the TV show Fame and had only been on there for a short time and then she up and left. I remember her last scene on the show and she was wearing a white button down the front shirt. And I remember her looking pregnant in that scheme. And that was the rumor floating around as to why she left the show. Then she just disappeared from sight. No interviews, no appearances, and she got kind of chunky when she did pop back up. James admitted this fact in an interview and then again to his daughter Kristina from another relationship on her WE TV show Growing Up Hip Hop.

During the chat between James and his daughter Kristina, James states, "I'm tired of the secrecy," DeBarge tells his daughter, Kristina, when she confronts him about an article she read in which he discusses the claims. "I'm tired of the truth not coming forward, and people being a coward when it comes to it. And I thought it was wise for me to speak out now because it needs to be addressed." "To be honest with you, I didn't know," he continues. "I was under the impression that there was no baby, and I wanted to believe it's not true. But it is." Wow, that tells me that James thinks that Janet had an abortion. Hmmm.

Janet Jackson is now married to her 3rd husband Wissam Al Mana who just happens to be a Billionaire business man. Janet is currently pregnant with their first child. So far Janet has not clapped back about James' interview nor his appearance on Growing Up Hip Hop. Janet we are waiting gurl. What's the tea?????? The REAL tea too gurl. It's time to tell the truth!!! I agree with James. Thank You James!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment