Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2016

Sexiest Man Alive for 2016 Is......??


Chris Hemsworth SDCC 2014 (cropped).jpg


Okay, I'm not sure I agree with this years list os sexiest man alive for 2016.  And the #1 Sexiest Man Alive is Chris Hemsworth. I dont agree. LOL Of course nor right! hahahaha He's okay there are a ton of other guys who are hotter than he is, like his brother Liam for one. LOL

AdamLevine2011.jpg
Anyway, the other 7 men on the list are #2 Adam Levine, #3 David Beckham (just don't let him speak LOL) #4, Bradley Cooper, #5 Channing Tatum (hell to the nah! And I think he is an under cover homo! Have you seen dance in either of the Magic Mike's movies? I'm just saying!!! Watch it and then get back to me. LOL #6 Matthew McConaughey #7  George Clooney, really? He's so tired even the bags under his eyes have bags! LOL  #8 Ryan Reynolds, really? he has a very sexy body but that's about it. LOL I guess this  year's list there are only 8 not 10 or more. LOL What about Taylor Kinney?  Or Joe Manganiello? Dayum! He is fine!!!
Joe Manganiello July 2015.jpg
Joe Manganiello
Matthew McConaughey - Goldene Kamera 2014 - Berlin.jpg
Matthew Mc Conaughey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment