Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Coco May have Cheated on Hubby Ice T with a Low-rent Oakland Rapper Ap.9!

Wow, I am really sad about this story. According to TMZ and Wendy Williams, Coco may have cheated on Ice T with a LOW-RENT Oakland Rapper named Ap.9. First of all what the HELL kind of name is that? Ap.9?? It doesn't even make any sense! And I've seen his face pic, he's NOT cute ladies. hahahaha And I bet he cant even rap! Just because someone has labeled himself a "rapper" does NOT mean he can rap. We've seen that on Jerry Springer time and time again. hahahaha Anyway, the pics have been pulled from the net. But one of them portrayed Coco and Ap.9 snuggling with his head laying on her ample breasts and his head tucked into the crook of her neck. TACKY!!! What the hell was Coco thinking? Maybe she IS a dumb blonde after all. hahahahaha I used to think she was just a little ditsy. hahahahaha I sure hope it's not true. But you know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. So if ya'll weren't doing anything why were you naked and why was he snuggling on your titty? Oh yes child, I almost forgot to tell you. Some of the pics were of her naked. I know she likes to show off her body and all. But why are you getting naked in front of a total stranger? SLUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment