Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Motive Revealed for Katt Williams Bitch Slapping Target Employee

Katt Williams is finally explaining why he bitch slapped the Target Employee. According to Katt, the Target employee, Forrest Libenberg, stated to Katt that "your assistant is already suing you, you pussy ass nigger". And Katt claims he replied, " Did you just say the N word in front of Katt Williams?" And then he bitch slaps Forrest. Now this explains why Target fired Forrest after the incident. And it also explains why something didn't sit right with me when I saw this Forrest guy on my local news station. It didn't sound right. Forrest claimed he didn't know why he was fired. Sounds to me like Target fired him for good cause. I dont think Target wants any racists working at their stores.Good for you Target!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment