Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

XFactor Finale Didn't Disappoint!

Well Xfactor is almost done for the season. Tonite was Part 1 of the Finale. The finalists sang 3 songs each, 1 duet with a current recording artist, and 2 singles. Leann Rhimes Cibrian sang with teen Carly Rose, 5th Harmony sang with Judge Demi Lovato and Tate sang with some country chicks I didn't recognize. hahahaha
I really enjoyed 5th Harmony and Demi Lovato, they sang Demi's song Give Your Heart a Break. The same song she sang on Vh1 Diva's 2012. I voted primarily for 5th Harmony. We really need a good girl group. Ever since Left Eye died in Mexico, we dont have any good girl groups around. I know they were mostly rappers but they were a girl group nonetheless. hahahaha Anyway, Khloe looked really pretty tonite and Mario was as fine as ever. I just love his dimples. He is sooooo HOT!!! hahahaha And I am so glad that that  DEMON LA Reid is leaving the show. So Thur night will be his last appearance on the show. YEAH!!! Good riddance!!! Tate looked hot and sang very well. I think it is really going to be between Tate and 5th Harmony. Carly blew her chance when she sang some old ass choral song, Hallelujah. Who sings that now a days? NO ONE! hahahaha So buh bye bitch! GO TATE and GO 5th Harmony!!! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment