Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

LA Reid is Kicking Rocks From XFactor! Yeah!

I dont know about you, but I for one am glad LA Reid announced that he is quitting XFactor. YEAH! I'm so glad because he is just mean for the sake of being mean. I think he sometimes says stuff just to try and out do Simon. Simon isn't mean per se, he is just honest. And like we all know sometimes the truth hurts. hahahaha LA Reid dresses like he is a Palm Beach retiree. Hot pink slacks, white shirt and navy blazer, are you for real? I couldn't believe that outfit, thanks for the laugh fool. I say good riddance!

You might ask why I'm so down on LA Reid? Well let me clue you in. Did you watch the behind the Music: Toni Braxton episode? Did you know that when Toni was signed to her first recording contract by LA Reid and Babyface, that she was cheated and just given pennies on the sale of her first cd? Did you know that when she got her first royalty statement that it contained just $2,000.00? Yeah, child, that was all revealed on the show. Now LA and Babyface claim that that is how all new artists are treated. Well, I say just because everyone else is cheating their new artists you should jump on that same bandwagon. My mother would ask you, just because you see everyone jumping off the roof of a building, would you jump off too? NO. Right is Right. That's why when Toni sued LA Reid and Babyface, she won a $20 Million settlement. SNAP! Now that's a good Judge. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment