Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Lineup for the Vh1 Divas is a Bunch of Losers!

I LOVE female singers. I have always LOVED female singers more than male singers. Not because I want to get with them or anything like that, but I just feel like the female voice is more amazing than most male singing voices. So every year that Vh1 has the Vh1 Divas show, I get all happy and excited. Because usually they some of the BEST female singers of all time on the show.  Like Whitney Houston, Mary J Blige, Donna Summers, etc etc. Well this year, 2012, I dont know what happened with the lineup, they have some of the WORST singers and performers of all time scheduled to appear. For example, Miley Cyrus, Ciara, Keri Hilson and Natasha Bedingfield. Now only 2 of them can sing, Keri and Natasha, the rest are auto tune queens. hahaha This show is going to suck. I think I am going to have hit the MUTE button a few times during the telecast. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment