Search This Blog

Friday, December 21, 2012

The Xfactor Finale Was Disappointing!

The Xfactor finale was more than a little disappointing. This is a singing competition reality show, not a talk show. I wanted to slap the two hosts, because they kept asking people the same old boring question, How would winning Xfactor change your life? How the hell do you think? Going from a nobody to a multimillionaire recording artist! DUH! And who the hell is Khloe's stylist? Some blind stupid 90 yr old grandma? Khloe's first outfit looked like some grandma's ugly doily that she stole from granny boring living room couch. And the next 2 were no better. All were too tight! Too short and very UNFLATTERING! The only good thing about the finale was the singing and who won. One Direction was good that was the first time I ever saw them perform. Pitbull was okay. He looked a little sweaty. He really could used some powder on his mug and bald head. hahahahaha So the winner was Tate Stevens. YEAH!!! I like him, he's a good country singer. I think he's going to sell a lot cds in the future. GO TATE!!!! 5th Harmony was eliminated mid show, but I think they will get a record deal too. I like them too. I'm just so glad that that Carley Rose child didn't win. She needs to go sitdown on the Disney Channel. hahahahaha
Congratulations Tate and good luck. I'll be listening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment