Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Matrimonial Disasters in the Making!

Okay, Jennifer Lopez and Rhianna both need to be committed to a mental institution because clearly both have lost their ever loving minds. Jennifer Lopez and her boy toy boyfriend who just happens to be a friend of Dorothy were spotted diamond ring shopping in Tiffanys. WTF! Excuse me, what is a "friend of Dorothy"? HOMOSEXUAL! Duh! The Gay National Anthem is Somewhere Over the Rainbow. hahahaha She cant marry him! He's going to steal her makeup and clothes! hahahahaha

And Rhianna is set to marry Chris Brown in Barbados on New Year's Eve. Rhianna has reserved a suite in a 5 Star resort for Chris and his Mother. (Rolls eyes!) I am so disgusted at this news that I want to vomit. She must want to end up dead or in the hospital. Because he will beat her again. And when he does, he might not stop. 2years ago was NOT the first time he hit her, I would bet my life on that. It was just the first time we heard about it. I just want to know when will people learn that LOVE is NOT supposed to hurt. If your mate is beating you or slapping you THAT IS NOT LOVE!!! Get out and please press charges!! AND DO NOT GO BACK!!!

I have to give my mom props, she was dating this EX-minister and he liked to drink beer. So he comes over one day and my mom was making dinner. She didn't want to be bothered so she stopped him at the door and told him she didn't want any company. So he pulls out his little gun and slaps her upside her head. He hit her so hard that it cut her and she started bleeding. My older brother and I were playing by the steps to our duplex and we saw the entire thing go down. So we picked up these big rocks that my mother had lining a flower bed. We were not going to let some dude hit our mom. My mom stayed calm and told us to put down the rocks that everything was ok. She then talked the guy into relaxing and she told him that she didn't have any more beer so if wanted to have some he needed to go and get some. So he left to get the beer and she called the police and he was arrested at the corner store. He NEVER came back! She pressed charges. Ladies, you can get another man! One that will not beat you!

No comments:

Post a Comment