Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bobby Brown did NOT Start Whitney Houston on Drugs; Her Brother Michael Did

Wow, here's a shocker last night on OWN Micheal Houston, brother of Whitney Houston admitted that HE not Bobby Brown introduced Whitney to drugs in the 1980s. Because he was also using drugs then. Are you shocked? I am a little bit. I always blamed Bobby for Whitney's drug use. She always seemed so straight laced prior to meeting and marrying Bobby. So now, I guess Bobby is only partially responsible for Whitney's demise. Because I do believe that had she never married Bobby her drug use would have probably remained only part time. So I'm going to reduce his 100% now down to about 50%. I guess it takes a village to string someone out on drugs too. hahahaha I wonder how their daughter Bobbi Kristina is doing now. I haven't read any more articles about her totaling anymore cars. She needs to be in rehab somewhere getting her head together!

No comments:

Post a Comment