Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Jodie Foster Steps Out of Closet With a Whimper!

Last night at the Golden Globes during her acceptance speech for the Cecil B DeMille Lifetime Achievement award Jodie Foster finally admitted publicly that she is a lesbian. Wow, really....DUH! Is there anyone left on this planet who did not already know that? Why do celebrities who are gay always think John Q. Public is unaware of their gayness? Do you really think that you can go to gay clubs and no one will see there? Or they wont tell their friends? Oooh, guess who I saw at the club last night? hahahaha During her speech Jodie claims that she told her close friends and colleagues already over the years. Hmmm I wonder if they were the ones who told everybody else? hahahahaha It's like the same thing with Rock Hudson, when his hiv status was revealed and the world found out he was gay. Most people already knew he was gay. I had heard stories about him coming up to SF for years and going to the I-Beam to dance the night away. I've also heard the same rumors about Prince Van Anholt, that's right Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband. It wasn't until recently, when I saw a profile on Prince Van Anholt that I put 2 and 2 together. In this profile piece they revealed that Prince Van Anholt had adopted 5 grown men and 2 or 3 of them appeared in the story. Well my gaydar pinged really hard when I saw the men. They are all spray tanned, muscular and studly looking guys wearing tight jeans and open collared shirts with bulging pecs. So gay! hahahaha I just want to know why do celebrities think that if they refuse to discuss their sexuality publicly no one will know that they are gay? Anderson Cooper is another prime example, he refused to confirm that he was gay for years. But when he finally did come out of the closet, he stated that he told his friends and family. DUH! Who do you think told us? hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment