Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Walter DOGS OUT Kenya on RHOA!

OMG! Did you see the last 6 mins of Real Housewives of Atlanta this past Sunday? I felt so bad for Kenya Moore, the lying whore! That's right folks, I felt bad for her and I dont even like the bitch. hahahaha So let me set the scene for you. Walter and Kenya are at some pond somewhere in Atlanta fishing. And as usual Kenya starts talking about their relationship, or should I say FAKE relationship? Sigh, oh well. Anyway, Kenya was like we haven't been spending much time together and blah blah since Antigua. And Walter is shooting her dirty looks and answering questions with questions. Dont you just hate that?! I sure as hell do. If I ask you a direct question, you better fucking answer me directly. But at one point Walter cocks his head to the side and steps back sneering at Kenya with this disgusted look on his face. If I were Kenya, I would have walked over and slapped the taste out of Walter's mouth. He was being so fucking rude and disrespectful to her. So apparently Walter was really exhausted and frustrated with the sham relationship and he certainly made no bones about it. But I think they were both just wrong from jump street. They never should have lied to us about the nature of their "friendship". What kills me the most, is how serious and forthright Kenya always looks when she is talking to or about Walter. Like the fact that he says the "relationship" was all just an act from jump street never happened. So, either Kenya is an AMAZING actress or she is insane! (Shakes head in disgust!)

No comments:

Post a Comment