Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

Letterman Dares Kathy Griffin to Service Anderson Cooper

If at first you don't succeed try try again! I dont know about you, but I only check out CNN when there is a breaking news story. Well, apparently, on New Year's Eve, we missed quite the spectacle. Kathy Griffin trying to give Anderson Cooper a blow job. WTF! I know Kathy Griffin is a fag hag, but that is one tree that she should definitely shouldn't be barking up. hahahahaha During the live broadcast Kathy repeatedly leaned down towards Anderson's crotch. She also dropped down to her knees in front of him on more than one occasion. Anderson didn't lose his composure once and tried to keep it light and fun, but I think Kathy was crude and rude. Once is a joke, repeatedly is harassment. I think Kathy should not be asked back for a 7th appearance at this event. Hey Kathy, kick rocks bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment