Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I LOVE ME SOME METV!!

Hey, have you heard about METV Network? Memorable Entertainment Television Network! It is a new network on cable and it shows all of those awesome WHOLESOME tv shows from the 1960s and 1970s like Mission Impossible, The Rifleman, The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis, Make Room for Daddy, The Beverly Hillbillies, Petticoat Junction, My Three Sons, Mary Tyler Moore Show, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanie, and etc. Last night I watched an episode of Mission Impossible which included one of the BEST looking men of all time, Sam Elliot! OMG he has the prettiest blue eyes! You may remember him from his break out hit movie the Lifeguard. This was pre-Baywatch and put sexy lifeguards on the map! I really look forward to seeing many of the old shows. They bring back such happy memories from my childhood. TV has always been such a nice escape from reality. Thank You METV!!! And keep up the good work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment