Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Did You Know that Tboz from TLC Had a Brain Tumor in 2006?

I was watching Tboz on her new reality show called Totally Tboz on the learning channel network; and she admitted that she had had a brain tumor in 2006, that left her blind, paralyzed on her right side and speechless. She subsequently had the strawberry-size acoustic neuroma on her vestibular nerve removed at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. She also stated that it took her 3 years to relearn how to walk and talk. Her face still looks the same, but she's a little hippy.I'm glad she is doing so well. And it's nice to see her craziness on TV again. I just wonder what happened to that Crispy chick they discovered on the find the girl reality show she and Chili had a few years ago? I thought Crispy was going to be a permanent addition to the TLC group?! Oh well, I guess TLC is just a duo now.

No comments:

Post a Comment