Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Season 12 American Idol WORST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Good Lord! Where do I start? First of all there are TOO MANY judges. Second of all, ALL of the judges are pussies!! NOT a single one ever cut a bad singer down. Keith Urban is always asking the bad singers what else are you good at? Who the hell cares! This is a SINGING SHOW and this person is BAD at singing! So get the hell off the stage!!! And stop torturing me!!! I thought I wanted to watch this season because of the animus between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey; but it is just sheer torture to get to those sweet spots. And there is TOO MUCH talking! From Ryan's boring bantering with contestants, to the deluded contestants talking about how fabulous of a singer they are, from their demented parents claiming to get chills from their daughter's singing. Yeah, I was getting chills alright, but not in a good way. hahahaha And since the producers are NOT paying me millions of dollars to be tortured, I have watched my last episode of the auditions. Maybe I will watch again when it gets to Hollywood week, and maybe I will just slit my wrists? Only time will tell. hahahaha I bet Simon is laughing all the way to the Bank. hahahaha Xfactor ROCKS! And American Idol is a TOTAL BORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment