Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Kenya Moore the Tranny Whore Has a Song Out!

Last night on Watch What Happens Live with the fine ass Andy Cohen, Kenya Moore the Tranny whore debuted her new single, I'm 40 and Gone With The Wind Fabulous. Or something like that. hahahaha Clearly she has been reading my blog because the lyrics of her song had so many points that I've made about her. hahahaha Like the fact that she is crazy, ugly, and a liar. hahahaha I wouldn't really call Kenya a singer, her song is more of a rap than an actual singing type song. Her back up dancers were a HOOT! Those two queens were really bad at voguing and synchronized moves. But they sure can do the gay drop well. hahahaha  Kenya also tried to clarify her "relationship" and his statement about their "relationship" being fake. She denies that the "relationship" was fake and claims that Walter said it was to hurt her. hmmm Andy also stated that there are rumors out there that Walter is gay. I can see that. He certainly was acting like a bitch on last week's episode when they fishing at that pond. hahahahaha It's just too much drama for me. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment