Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2016

3 People Storm RHOA Kenya Moore's House For Home Invaision Attempt?



Yesterday, a woman and 2 men showed up at Kenya Moore's house attempting to break in. They were unable to get past her security gates so they hopped the fence. Kenya captured the entire incident on her security cameras and released some of the footage via Instagram offering a reward of $1,000.00 for each of the 3 if information leads to their arrest. Kenya aint no joke. She didn't wait for the police to come and rescue her, she pulled her semiautomatic weapon and was prepared to shoot anyone who breached her doors. "I'm pissed! Three people knocked on my door a woman and two big grown men. They climbed the fence when they couldn't get through my security gates," she vented. "They got what they came for I stay sitting on ready. if any crazy motherf**kers want to F with me u deserve what's behind these doors. #myhammersstayready #criminaltrespass #theytriedit." "If you come over here, you're going to get a motherf**king cap in your a**," she warned. "I will shoot, and I will ask questions later."

"I will be pulling the security footage and I will be getting your license plates and I will be prosecuting you for trespassing. You come over here, you gonna go to jail -- and you might get an ass whipping on your way to getting shot," Moore said, before addressing her followers.
"They were driving a white car. The female was recording on her phone the entire time," she described. "Turn them in anonymously and if it leads to their arrest you will get $1000 each. It is never ok to violate anyone this way. It is not funny. Men showing up at your door is an immediate threat. Things could have ended badly and all 3 will be criminally prosecuted." Dayum gurl, you hard core aint yah? LOL I wonder if Kenya really would have fired had they entered her house? That's what you get for putting your business all on TV. I am sure the criminals were watching the episode where you showed the inside of your house during construction. Criminals have TV too, you dumb bitch. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment