Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2016

Major Drama Involving a Castmember of RHOBH, On This Season One of the Ladies is Accused of Abusing Xanax!!!


Rhobh
I dont know that first chick or the last one, but the others are from left to right;Lisa Vanderpump, Eileen Davidson, Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, and Erika Girardi.
Awww shit it's about go down long and hard on RHOBH, a future episode, one of the ladies is confronted by the producers and the other cast members for abusing Xanax! According to InTouch magazine, this Intervention goes down right on camera and we get to see all of the drama as it unfolds. Now InTouch is not naming names, damnit!! But it listed all of the cast as the guilty party; Lisa Rinna, Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Eileen Davidson, Dorit Kemsley, Erika Girardi, and Eden Sassoon. First of all who the fuck is Eden Sassoon? I haven't seen her on the show at all this season.

“People pop Xanax when they’re stressed out. And let’s face it, there has never been a shortage of drama when it comes to the ladies of Beverly Hills," a source exclusively revealed.

Further, the source adds there will be "major fireworks" surrounding her addiction, but "the other housewives will help her deal with this."

Wow, I am already loving this season so far and now I have something really juicy to look forward too later on on this season. Now, I am going to be looking for signs of drug abuse. My money is on Kyle Richards. Her sister Kim, who also used to be on the show is an alcoholic and marijuana abuser. So addiction runs in their family. It could also be Lisa Rinna who is always so erratic. But it could also be Erika Girardi who likes to walk around without panties on, flashing her vagina to any and everyone who is watching and she thinks that she is a singer. What she is is a lonely housewife with a rich husband who indulges her whims. But Eileen was congratulating her on having a 9th #1 single. Really? I'd never heard of her before, until I started watching this show. And I still haven't heard any of her songs on the radio. LOL I just looked her up on Wikipedia.org apparently she is big in the clud scene. Well that explains why I've never heard her b4. My club days are long gone. LOL The only clubs I see lately are the drumsticks I find in my KFC buckets of chicken. LOL

So if you have a clue as to who the drug addict is, please let me know by commenting. Thanks and if I find out b4 you, I will definitely let you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment