Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Finally, Details About What Caused Actor Lee Thompson Young to Commit Suicide Back in 2013!




Wow, I am so happy to have read this article on Yahoo News about child stars who have died in recent years. Well, imagine my surprise when I come upon the paragraph pertaining to actor Lee Thompson Young who was starring in one of my all time favorite police procedurals, Rizzoli and Isles. Well, it was just 3 yrs and a couple of months ago when Lee took his own life by shooting himself. He failed to show up to work one day and they sent someone to his home to check on him and that's when his body was discovered. So sad, every time I think about it it chokes me up. He seemed so happy on the show and it was such a good show. Anyway, according to this article, Lee had been diagnosed as being bipolar just b4 he took his life. That explains every thing. Maybe he couldn't handle the diagnosis or maybe the depression part just took over too much that morning and he picked up the gun instead of picking up the phone. Awww, damnit! Mental Illness is just an awful awful disease. It makes me mad that Lee didn't get the help he needed right when he really needed it the most. The morning he became suicidal. If only he had hired a life coach to live with him and make sure that he was taking his medications and that the medications were working. This could have been avoided!!! Sigh!!!!  Rest in peace, Lee. I miss your beautiful smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment