Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2016

AGT Host Nick Cannon Hospitalized Again for Lupus!


Nick Cannon just headed to the hospital for complications from lupus, and we really hope he feels better soon

Awww, poor actor and Host of America's Got Talent (AGT) Nick Cannon has been hospitalized again for lupus. Did you know that he has a rare form of the disease? I didn't. You learn something new every day, eh? Anyway, Nick announced via his Instagram that he was in the hospital and that he would be there through the Christmas holiday too. However, he also announced that his doctors said he would be good as new by the time they release him. Whew, that's good news. Too bad you will have to spend Christmas day in the hospital. But hopefully, Nick is on a regular diet and the Cedars Sinai chefs are good cooks. I know when I was in Vibra Hospital a few months ago, David, the chef there was an excellent cook and he kept hooking me up with some banging meals. He checked on me every day that he worked. And he was giving me stuff I wasn't supposed to have, too. LOL Thanks again David, you are an amazing chef and if I ever have to go back to the hospital, I hope I go back to Vibra and get to eat your food again. Yum yum my mouth is watering just thinking about your pork chops and gravy. MMMMmmmmmmmmmm!!! Sorry, I digress. LOL Merry Christmas Nick!!! And I am praying that you recover soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment