Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Matt Jordan Calls Out RHOA Reality Star Kenya Moore For Lying and Using Him For Her Storyline on RHOA!!!


Kenya Moore and Matt Jordan

Awww dayum, why do we always fall for Kenya Moore LIES?!!! Kenya Moore is a whore, a MEDIA WHORE!!! Matt Jordan claims that Kenya talked him into playing her abusive boyfriend on the current season of RHOA. And she offered to compensate him for his time.  WTF! Really? On this past Sunday's episode, Kenya claims that Matt got mad when she posted a pic of her and JayZ when she appeared in his video. Kenya claimed that Matt was jealous of JayZ and went off and wouldn't let it go. Kenya claimed that Matt is immature. No, Kenya is just a lying whore. She can't find a real relationship and persists in paying guys to pretend to be in relationships with her. The first one was Walter. LOL

Please stop lying!!!” begins Matt. “The whole abusive boyfriend thing I’ll let it play out even though I was totally against the whole idea in the first place. I never once mentioned any of this stuff in the photo. When you tried to show it to me I didn’t even know it was you. And you were horribly offended and started shouting and alluding to relationships you had with some of frankly I just don’t care.”
“Sweetie you are 45 years old and single,” Matt adds. “I want[ed] to be with you. I was proud of my queen.”

If Matt didn't want to made to look a fool, why would he agree to it? Famewhore?


Matt reveals that as a kid he considered Kenya a legend, especially since most of her career highs took place during his youth! Sh-Sh-Sh-SHAAAAAAAADE!
“Any of them brothers wanted you they would have had you a long time ago,” Matt went on. “Sorry its just the truth. I won’t be made out to be jealous or insecure that’s never been a part of my makeup or my character. But now that we’re done filming you need to be able to dispose of me properly. So when you’re interviewed you can point to a pic of HOV (happy bday brother) From 96 and say I was jealous of a photo I never felt no way about. But conveniently leave out how you messaged my publicist to take down the video of me and Marlo [Hampton] because fans kept saying I looked better with her…stop it.
WOW! Matt, Matt why did you agree to this? How much was she gonna pay you? Matt also claims that Bravo paid to fix Kenya's garage door glass. Hmm, why would they do that if Matt really broke it? And it wasn't part of Kenya's storyline!? Otherwise, Matt should have paid to replace it or Kenya should have put it through her homeowners insurance. Hmmm, looks like Matt is telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment