Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

New Details Released in the Death of George Michael!



George Michael with his boyfriend, Fadi Fawaz, in Zurich, Switzerland in April 2015. (Photo: Splash News)
Fadi Fawaz and George Michael in Zurich Switzerland, Sept 2015.

Former singer George Michael's boyfriend, Fadi Fawaz a celebrity hair stylist, claims that he found George dead in bed on Christmas morning. He tweeted the following statement, “ITs a xmas i will never forget finding your partner dead peacefully in bed first thing in the morning,” he wrote. “I will never stop missing you xx.” Ouch! How sad. I bet he was going over there to get his presents and maybe some Christmas morning sex. 

George's US Publicist claims that George died of heart failure. Well that is a very common cause of death in AIDS patients. My father's mistress's son died of a heart attack and he was HIV positive. 

The above picture is Fadi and George in Sept 2015 in Zurich Switzerland. I am shocked at how fat George had gotten. He used to be so hot!!! Nice pecs, slim waist and six pack abs. But in that pic he is clearly sporting a kegger body. Sorry, I know it's not kind to speak ill of the dead. I'm just calling it as I see it. I bet he still sounded good though. Even though, he was a smoker. Sigh. This is just so shocking. First Prince and now George Michael. Which great singer is next? At least Youtube still has some nice videos of George. Rest in peace George.

No comments:

Post a Comment