Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Singer Mariah Carey "Festivating" for Christmas, Looking a Lumberjack Bimbette!!!






Singer Mariah Carey is "festivating" (her word not mine)for the Christmas Holidays. She released a picture of herself wearing a sparkly black lace bra a ref flannel shirt and some black Ugg boots looking like Lumberjack bimbette. LOL Hey "lambs" dont come for me and I'll really go all in on Mariah. LOL I love her voice but I just think she is a blond bimbo. I couldn't even watch the full hour of Mariah's World. It was just too much. Who walks around in lingerie wearing expensive diamond necklaces on an every day basis. And sometimes getting carried to and from the stage or pushed on carts or in office chairs. Mariah, you CAN walk, so do it now while you still can. I remember when I could walk on my own. I miss those days. Now, I need a walker or a wheel chair to get around. I just got out of the hospital after 3 months from a deadly case of pneumonia. You know that old saying that if you have your health, you have everything. It is so true!!! Sigh. Oh well, I guess if I were worth a half of a billion dollars I probably would have guys carrying or pushing me around to. Why walk when you don't have to, and you can afford to hire someone to do it for you. Tsk tsk tsk tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment