Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

America's Got Talent Hires New Judge

I knew America's Got Talent was scraping the bottom of the barrel when they hired the ugliest man alive Howard Stern to work as a Judge. Well this time they have gone back to that barrel and lifted it up and scraped Heidi Klum off the bottom, to be the new Judge on the show replacing that rude bitch Sharon Osbourne. I used to like Sharon sort of until I saw Holly Robinson on the Wendy Williams show. And in that interview she said that Sharon told her "..that she doesn't know her place!". That is completely racist! And I totally lost respect for Sharon. Now getting back to Heidi, Heidi knows fashion, but what the hell does she know about talent? I think Howard is wrong for that show and so is Heidi! I cant watch the show any more because every time I see Howard I want to cry. He is HELL of UGLY! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment