Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2013

I Think I Need to Go to Strip Clubs

Rapper Drake made it rain to the tune of $50,000.00 in a strip club in North Carolina last week. I hope he got some head too. hahahahaha But for $50,000.00 I would have wanted full sex, and more. hahahaha And mini man Floyd Mayweather Jr admitted to making it rain over $100,000.00 in an Atlanta strip club. I'm sorry but that is just too much money to just throw it up in the air and land on the ground. I'd knock a football team out of my way trying to get to that kind of money. hahahaha Dayum! And speaking of outrageous spending, Trey Songz is allegedly wasting about $35,000.00 per month on a Hollywood Hills rental. WTF!!! Look if you can afford to spend $35,000.00 per month a place to live, why not buy something? I am sure that if you saved your money for 2 months, hell just one month and used that $35,000.00 as a down payment on a house, you could buy something nice. Just shameful! These 3 examples really bring that old saying that, a fool and his money are soon parted, to life. hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment