Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cyrus and Hemsworth Call It Quits! AGAIN!

Yeah! I am so happy that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have broken up as a couple again. He was waaaayyyy too fine for her ugly ass anyway. The writing has been on the walls for months. And according to Wendy Williams this couple had one of those tumultuous type relationships where they would break up and get back together, breakup and get back together like multiple times. Wendy and I just cant understand those types of relationships. Either I'm with you or I'm not. And once you have left, you have left for good no coming back. Just like the Lux Theater in Oakland. When I was a kid we used to go there on the weekends to see movies. They always had a triple play for like $1.50. Two Kung Fu movies and then one Hollywood type movie. Well they had a sign on the door that read; "once you have left the theater, you have left and must pay again to reenter, NO FREE ENTRY!" I just love that! It is clear and precise and been my mantra with love relationships for years! hahahaha Liam, I am here for you babe! I dont mind January Jones' sloppy seconds. hahahahaha Yes, folks, that's correct. January Jones may have 'hit it' with Liam after the Oscars. They were seen leaving one of the bashes together. And we all know, what ever man, January wants, she gets. That's one slut after my own heart. hahahaha I wonder who her baby daddy is?? She wont tell and no one else that knows is telling either. hahahaha At least she can keep one set of her lips closed. Oooooo SNAP! hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment