Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

SWV Reunites and Has Forthcoming Reality Show

Sisters With Voices are reuniting to make music and star in a new reality show. All original members, Taj, Leelee and Coko. Word is the women will reveal why they broke up in the first place and we will get front see views of the backstages of their lives. I know Taj has an interesting life, or at least she did. I used to enjoy their reality show when it was on. I wonder if her inlaws still consider her a golddigger? I also remember that the three of them went on a bus tour to churches and schools about domestic violence. So, I wonder if the ladies have experienced any more domestic violence? Hopefully, all of these questions and more will be answered in the new reality show. No word on when it will air or which network, but I'm thinking TVOne or TLC or Bravo. I'll be watching, will you? And I'll definitely be listening when the new tunes drop. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment