Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Kate Winslet Divorces Hubby #3!

3 strikes and you're out Kate! I say give it a rest now for awhile Kate, girl. I know I am surprised, are you? That's right folks, Kate Winslet has called it quits with hubby #3, Ned Rocknroll real name Ned Abel Smith. Nephew to Sir Richard Branson Billionaire and Owner of all things Virgin. Virgin Mega Stores, Virgin Airlines, Virgin Mobile Phones etc etc etc. hahahaha Kate and Ned met on his uncles private Island in the Caribean Necker Island; where they both survived a terrible fire in the summer of 2011. This marriage is less than 4 months old because as you know if you are a regular to my blog, Kate and Ned were just married in Dec 2012! Wow! I wonder what he did for her to divorce him so soon?? Sounds like there is a dirty little secret there. hahahaha Well Kate, I am sure am sorry to hear about your divorce, I am always happy when 2 people meet and fall in love. I am a big lover of love. hahahaha Good luck with the next one. Did you meet him yet? hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment