Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

WOW! Freddie Jackson is Still Alive!

The last time I saw Freddie Jackson was on B. Smith With Syle and it was around Christmas 2004 I believe and he looked TERRIBLE. As you recall Freddy used to be a big boy, around 300lbs. But on this particular B. Smith show, he was like maybe 100lbs, nothing skin and bones! I think he has AIDS. So today, I was flipping channels and I found this UN Concert on BET starring Stevie Wonder and one of the other guest vocalists was Freddie Jackson. He is still skinny as a rail but thank God he still has his voice. He sounded amazing. And he looked healthier than he did on the B. Smith with Style show. Now I'm thinking that maybe he had a gastric bypass?? I wish I knew what he did or what happened to him?? So this UN Concert was to celebrate the 67th Birthday of the UN and it was pretty good overall. Stephanie Mills, Bebe Winans, Janelle Monae, Estelle, and Valerie Simpson were some of the other performers. Stephanie Mills looked pretty good. It was nice to see and hear her after the long absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment