Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Malcolm Jamal Warner Asks Regina King to Move Out!

Oh NO! Say it aint so! But Malcolm Jamal Warner broke up with Regina King after 2 years. No word as to why, but she must have done something good. Because otherwise, why would he ask her and her son to move out of his house? Gurl, what did you do? I hope you cheated on him. hahahahaha I'm sorry but I just think he would be boring in bed. hahahahaha He does nothing to excite me. hahahaha He has some nice lips but tha's about it. I bet he likes missionary only. Yawn! hahahahaha I bet you found some little hottie on your show to blow your back out good, huh? hahahaha Whew! Ask Jlo, she will tell you how it is to find some hot young thing to blow the cobwebs out of your vijayjay. hahahaha Late this weekend, Regina tweeted that she and Malcolm were good and dont believe everyting you hear about them and was gonna keep it moving. hahahaha Awww. Spoken like a true guilty party. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment