Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Carnie Wilson Diagnosed with Bell's Palsy On Her Right Side

Aww poor Carnie Wilson has yet another obstacle to overcome. She has been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy on her right side. Bell's Palsy is a form of facial paralysis. Carnie seems like such a fun person. I sure hope this condition doesn't affect her singing. I like her voice. And I really got to see other sides of her personality when she appeared on that celebrity cooking show with Rachel Ray and Guy Fieri. The show was Rachel vs Guy: Celebrity Cook off. I missed the last couple of episodes so I dont even know who won, but it looked like Dean McDermot was the front runner. I just looked it up and Dean won by one vote. hahahaha I really wanted to taste some of their dishes. Carnie was killing it in the first few episodes. I'm available for dinner any time you cooking gurl! Good luck and I hope you adjust with your condition. God's speed Carnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment