Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fan Brain Damage from Billboard Music Awards Incident

See , I told you this was coming. Do you remember my post on that God awful Billboard Music Award fiasco of a show? The one in which singer Miguel jumped from one stage to another and landed on 2 women in the audience? Well one of them is now suing Miguel. DUH!!! She says she is just waiting on the test results but I am sure her lawyer is just typing up the summons of complaint. hahahaha Wow! What the hell was Miguel thinking, I hope he has a good attorney. I also hope that he has a good private detective. This chick, Khyati Shah is claiming that she is having cognitive problems. Yeah right! Bitch he landed mostly on your neck, and your head may or may not have hit the stage, but Miguel only weighs like 95 lbs soaking wet. So you are just trying to milk this for some paper. Get a job bitch. If I was the judge, you would only get like $1,500 to $2,000.00 PERIOD! 'Cause I think you had some soreness and maybe a headache for a day or two. But you would definitely NOT get more than $2,500.00 TOPS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment