Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Smithfield Foods Fires Paula Deen as Spokewoman!

Yeah and the hits just keep on coming. Smithfield Foods famous for those delicious Smithfield hams has fired Paula Deen as spokeswoman for their brand. In wake of her admission that she has used the N word in the past. I say, in wake of her admitting to being an undercover racist. And did you see her lame ass apology videos? Wendy Williams showed parts of the first one, and pointed out the fact that Paula is shaking her head NO when apologizing. OMG are you serious! She cant even fake a good apology! (Shaking your head in the negative when stating a positive is a classic sign of deception in body language.) I think ALL of the companies that do business with her need to kick her to the curb! She is a racist to the core, but has been good at faking it for years. I just want to say also, that she fooled me but not 100%. I am a man of a particular age and so I know the score usually. What's that? How old am I? Hah! NYOB...ok ok ok..I am 50. There, are you happy now? Good. Anyway, White people from the south, I never totally trust them until I get the chance to chat with them and feel them out to see if they are undercover racists or not. There are TONS of them out there! They smile in your face and shake your hand until you do something they don't like and then the first thing out of their mouths is the N word! I hate fake ass people like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment