Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2013

The Real Reasons Xscape Broke Up!

WOW! I am so happy that I now know the real reasons why Xscape broke up. And it is just such a sad reason. Why is it so hard for some women to get along? So I was watching a couple of the new episodes of R&B Divas on TvOne network. Well, low and behold who do I see, LoTocha Scott formerly of Xscape. I was wondering what happened to her and her sister (Tamika). Well now I know. hahahaha During the show she finally revealed what happened to cause the group to break up. Kandi left the group because the ladies weren't getting along. Apparently while on tour there was some arguing going on and also while choosing new music for the group some of the ladies weren't happy that LoTocha got to sing lead on most of the songs. I say, Thank GOD LoTocha was singing lead, her and her sister had the BEST 2 voices of the group anyway! I never liked Tameka Cottle aka Tiny. She has a pig nose and she is hell of ugly to me. hahahaha LoTocha is now pursuing a solo career and will be recording a new cd soon. Her sister Tamika is not doing music anymore, however she did appear with her sister for the 20th Anniversary of So So Def. Personally I think the Scott sisters should form a new Xscape group since they were the 2 best singers and the other 2 can be replaced by almost anyone. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment