Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tiger Woods' Jump Off Piece Back on the Market!

I knew her marriage wouldn't last. And I just want to send word out to her soon to be EX husband that I am available to console him. hahahahah Rachel Uchitel, former jump off piece of Tiger Woods and David Boreanaz is getting divorced from her hubby of less than 2yrs Matt Hahn. As a matter of fact, he left her and filed for divorce citing "cruel and inhuman treatment". Wow! I really wish he had layed it all out and got more specific! I wonder what she did to him? Tied him up and stuck a big dildo up his butt? Locked him out of the house naked in the backyard during a winter storm? Put itching powder in his undies? What??? Cruel and inhuman? That sounds really really serious! hahahahaha Well Matt, baby come to me and I promise you I'll treat you better. hahahahaha Matt is HELL of fine! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment