Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2013

Traitor and Ex Defense Contractor Edward Snowden Trying to Make Deal to Return To USA

This makes my blood boil! Ex Defense Contractor Edward Snowden, who released documents to The Guardian and Washington Post about the secret US Surveillance on phone records and Internet traffic is trying to make a deal that allows him to return to the United States. Snowden snook out of the country and went to China to hide out a few weeks prior to the articles being published back in May. Thanks to his warped view of right and wrong, in my opinion he committed treason. And I think the CIA should hunt him down and put 2 bullets in his fucked up brain! And all of these people who got their panties in a bunch over the US checking phone records, if you ain't doing nothing wrong who cares if the Government is matching phone numbers. The US Government has my permission to look at my phone records or my Internet usage any time it wants to. I am not talking to terrorist and nor am I talking to any criminals. So have at it! Anyway, according to Snowden's father, he will return to the USA as long as he is not detained prior to trial once he returns. You know what I say, the US government should agree to his demands just to get him back on US soil and then once he disembarks from the plane slap the cuffs on his ass and toss him into solitary confinement of the nastiest prison in Texas. hahahahaha Fuck him, who does he think he is making demands. Fuck you, you let the terrorists know we are monitoring their phone calls and Internet traffic. Now they are gonna start using burner cell phones and Internet cafes. You stupid ass traitor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment