Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Actor Craig Robinson Arrested in the Bahamas for Drug Possession, Again!

Wow, I think I should call my cousin "M" and tell her that her daughter is messing with a drug addict! Actor Craig Robinson was arrested in the Bahamas trying to board a flight back to the States, but TSA agents found marijuana and Ecstasy in his bag. Ecstasy? Really? Craig is that how you are getting the young ladies to have sex with you? Like my 25 yr old 2nd cousin? I wont name her, but her initials are O.H.."O" told her Aunt C that Craig had sent a limo for her and took her out a few times and they were just "friends". Yeah right! If you believe that, I have a nice Bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you like really cheap. I know they were doing more than just hanging out. Craig is not going to be sending limos, buy you champagne and taking you out to eat if he's not hitting that. Craig has made quite a few movies and appears on TMZ a lot. "O" gurl, you better wake up and leave that drug addict alone. I don't care if he is a celebrity. And this is the 2nd time Craig has been arrested for drugs, the first time he had Meth and marijuana on him. What's he going to have the next time he gets arrested? Marijuana and Heroine? "O" gurl, run don't walk to the nearest exit!

No comments:

Post a Comment