Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

New Murder She Wrote Coming to CBS, No Lansbury!

CBS is reviving and revamping legendary Murder She Wrote series, but JB Fletcher will not be portrayed by Angela Lansbury. The new JB Fletcher will be portrayed by Oscar Winning Actress Octavia Spencer. Also, JB will not be a retired school teacher who writes mystery novels, but a hospital administrator who writes. I dont know how I feel about this one. I think I'm going to have to wait to see a couple of episodes to be able to make an informed decision. I LOVE the original series with Angela. I still watch it late nights on the Hallmark Channel, from 11pm to 3am. It was such a good series. And everyone who is anyone appeared on it back in the day, Martin Milner and Kent McCord from Adam12, Linda Hamilton, Gavin McCloud, Darren McGavin, even the little Aussie guy from Space 1999(Nick Tate) and also the blond chic from Space 1999 and Mission Impossible, Barbara Bain. Good Luck to Octavia, if your series is a hit, it will be nice to get a steady paycheck! I just hope it goes well for you and your series doesn't end up like the new Ironside with Blair Underwood. It got cancelled after only 3 episodes aired. Tsk Tsk Tsk, too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment