Search This Blog

Saturday, October 19, 2013

NBC Axes 2 Shows, Already!

Damn the new fall season has just started and is not even 1 month old yet! NBC has axed 2 shows, Welcome to the Family and Ironside for poor ratings. I wasn't a fan of either show, so I don't care. hahahaha
I think a few more shows should get the ax too! Hostages! Which is on CBS and not doing to well either. And Robin Williams new show The Crazy Ones! I cant watch it, he is just too manic for me. I couldn't even get through a full episode and needed 2 Valiums after I turned the channel. hahahahaha (ROFL that was a read!) And Dads! OMG What grown ass men are kissing on the lips after the son becomes an adult? NOT happening even in the MOST dysfunctional of families! Martin Mull is kind of cute! I wouldn't mind kissing him, though. hahahahaha Nice daddy bear. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment