Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

WFSB Weatherman East Cat Vomit Live on TV!

Okay first of all, I just want to know why this guy was eating off the floor! I mean, really, how hungry was he? hahahaha So, here is the story, WFSB (out of Hartford Conn.) Weatherman Scott Haney was walking down the hall to the studio and saw what looked like Grape Nuts cereal to him on the floor and he decided 'wow, that looks yummy' so he reaches down and scrapes up a hand full. After popping them into his mouth, he says, wow, "they're a little soggy" and they "tasted like shoes". Hmmm, so you like eating shoes too, eh? You and my dog must have the same foot fetish! hahahaha My dog loves to lick my feet or lick the insides of my shoes. hahahahaha Suddenly, it dawns on Scott that what he just ate is not Grape Nuts cereal, but cat vomit! EWWW! I'm getting queasey just thinking about it. hahahahaha Hey Scott, here is a rule that I live by and it has helped me to reach 51yrs! DO NOT EAT STUFF OFF OF THE FLOOR! DUH!!! Dumbass!

No comments:

Post a Comment