Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Most Expensive Shoes Ever!

Ok this is just retarded. Personally, I think this is a false article. But if you can have $300.00 fruit in Japan, I guess you can have shoes that cost could buy you a house here. So, I was reading stuff on Yahoo News and I found this article about some platinum heels, yeah that's right, I said Platinum. And then I saw t he price tag and nearly fell off of my chair. Take a guess at how much these shoes cost? $20,000.00? Nope, guess again. $50,000.00?  Hah, they'd be a steal at this price. These Platinum Cleopatra Stiletto heels by House of Borgezie cost a mere $112,000.00! Who the hell is the House of Borgezie? I've never heard of them before. They must be completely cra cra! Who the hell is going to pay $112,000.00 for just one pair of heels? And if some dumb bitch actually buys a pair of these shoes, I hope her family has her committed to the nearest nut house right away!!! Only someone certifiable would pay that much for a pair of shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment